Superlinks Ad exchange is a technology platforms that facilitate the bidded buying and selling of online media advertising inventory from publishers, advertisers and multiple ad networks.
We recognize privacy is important to our users This policy describes how and why Superlinks, collects non-personally identifiable data(anonymous data) from users and website visitors, publishers and end users of publisher sites to Superlinks (http://www.Superlinks.com), and how that data will be used. Superlinks is committed to respecting the privacy of non-personal identifiable data and anonymous user data gathered.
Information We CollectAnonymous User Information (Data)
Non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide to us (anonymous information may be automatically provided to our Web servers by your computer), this information is collected when Publishers, advertisers, and ad networks use the Superlinks Ad Exchange.
Additionally, certain other information (such as cookies, described below) may be transmitted by our Web server to your computer. That information does not contain any personally identifiable information. Specific types of anonymous information are described below:User Information
As part of our ad delivery and reporting, we log page views and collect information for the purpose of delivering ads or providing advertising-related services, including providing a specific advertisement based on a particular type of browser or time of day; statistical reporting in connection with the activity on a Web site; and tracking the number of ads served on a particular day to a particular Web site(tracking web analytics data). To do so, we collect information about the type of browser, referrer and operating system of Web site visitors, as well as the domain name, day and time of visit, and page(s) visited. We do so across multiple Web domains owned or operated by different entities (each, a “Site”).Cookies and Log Files
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. Our cookies are not publisher specific; therefore, if you opt out, you will be opting out of all of the Publishers that use Superlinks Ad Exchange.
In order to properly manage our website we may anonymously log information on our systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are used to manage the operational efficiency of our systems.
If you are a User and do not want the advertising served to you to use the Superlinks cookie, click here to replace your unique Superlinks Cookie with an opt-out cookie (scroll to “Superlinks Ad Exchange Opt-Out Cookie”). If you decide to opt-out, advertisements may still be delivered to your Web browser on behalf of Publishers using the Superlinks Ad Exchange but those advertisements may not be as relevant to you because the advertisement request will only use information that is automatically transmitted through an Internet communication (e.g., Web browser type, Internet Service Provider, information about the general content of the website or Web page displayed on your Web browser) and not information collected using an Superlinks Cookie. Please note that if you delete the opt-out cookie, then you may receive the Superlinks Cookie again.Cookies from Third-Parties.
Advertisers and third-party ad networks also participate in the Superlinks Ad Exchange and also may utilize cookies to deliver ads and monitor the performance of such ads. Many third-party ad networks have agreed to provide an “opt out” mechanism for their ad cookies. The collection of information through cookies by such third parties will be governed by their own privacy policies and principles, which Superlinks does not control. For more information about ad cookies and companies that provide an “opt-out” of these, please click here.
• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
• Please refer to Google policies: http://www.google.ca/policies/technologies/ads/ and https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/types/
• Please refer to Open'x policies: http://openx.com/legal/ad-exchange-privacy-principles/
• Please refer to Appnexus cookie policies: http://appnexus.com/cookies
• Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
• Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
Superlinks uses non-personally identifiable data collected from users and website visitors in order to:
1) To improve the quality and functionality of the website, enhance your experience, create new services (including customized services), change/cancel existing content and services, or for other internal and statistical purposes.
2) To present you relevant content, marketing materials and advertisements, by analyzing your interests from the web pages you visit and online services that you use.
3) To provide you with support and handle inquires.
5) To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required.
6) To conduct surveys and market researches.
7) To improve the quality and functionality of the website, enhance your experience, create new services (including customized services), change/cancel existing content and services, or for other internal and statistical purposes.
8) To present you relevant content, marketing materials and advertisements, by analyzing your interests from the web pages you visit and online services that you use.
We may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information about the website’s use and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at our sole discretion.
With respect to data collected via the Superlinks Ad Exchange, we may combine Non-Personal Information with data collected from other sources and disclose the Non-Personal Information and combined information to participating advertisers and ad networks so that they can determine whether to bid on ad inventory and in order to improve the relevance of the advertising presented to Users. Examples of such data include: (a) country, city, and other geolocation details based upon the IP address of the User; (b) category and keyword information based upon the Publisher website URL; and (c) other data from advertisers and data providers that would help in ad targeting (e.g., an advertiser that wants to advertise to Users who have previously visited the advertiser’s website).How we protect the Collected Information.
Third-party advertisers and ad networks that participate in the Superlinks Ad Network pay Superlinks to display ads on participating Publisher websites. As discussed above, these companies use their own ad serving technologies to display and track their ads. We are not responsible for such third-party advertisers’ and ad networks’ information privacy practices. To learn more about the information privacy practices of these companies, please read their privacy policies .Changes to Policy
Please direct all questions in connection with this Policy via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.