This privacy notice is for superlinks.com a subsidiary of Manaferra Inc. (operating as superlinks.com) (“superlinks.com,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and outlines how and why we may collect, store, utilize, and/or disseminate (“process”) your data when you engage with our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at superlinks.com or any of our websites linking to this privacy notice
- Interact with us in other related manners, including any sales, marketing, or events
Have questions or concerns? Going through this privacy notice will clarify your privacy rights and options. If you disagree with our guidelines and procedures, kindly refrain from using our Services. For any remaining questions or concerns, please reach us at [email protected].
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, though for more detailed insights on any of these topics, click the link following each key point or use our table of contents below to navigate to the desired section.
What kind of personal information do we process?
Upon visiting, utilizing, or navigating our Services, we may process personal information based on your interaction with superlinks.com and the Services, your choices, and the products and features you employ. Click here to learn more.
Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We refrain from processing sensitive personal information.
Do we obtain any information from third parties?
We do not acquire any information from third parties.
How is your information processed?
Your information is processed to deliver, enhance, and manage our Services, engage with you for security and fraud deterrence, and adhere to the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your approval. We only process your information when there is a legitimate legal basis for doing so. Click here to learn more.
Under what circumstances and with which entities do we share personal information?
Information may be shared under particular circumstances and with certain third parties. Click here to learn more.
How is your information safeguarded?
We employ organizational and technical processes to secure your personal information. However, as no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology is entirely secure, we cannot assure or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized entities will not be able to bypass our security and unlawfully gather, access, pilfer, or alter your information. Click here to learn more.
What rights do you have? Based on your geographical location, the relevant privacy legislation may grant you specific rights concerning your personal information. Click here to learn more.
How can you exercise your rights?
The simplest method to exercise your rights is by emailing [email protected]. We will review and respond to any request in compliance with applicable data protection laws
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Share With Us
In Brief: We collect the personal information that you provide to us.
The personal information we collect is provided voluntarily by you upon registering on the Services, showing interest in acquiring information about us or our products and Services, participating in activities on the Services, or when you contact us in other ways.
Information Shared by You: The type of personal information collected is influenced by the nature of your interactions with us and the Services, your decisions, and the products and features you utilize. The personal information we may collect includes the following:
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
- phone numbers
- contact or authentication data
- billing addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
- website url
We do not process sensitive information.
When making purchases, we may collect essential data to process your payment, such as your payment instrument number (like a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. Stripe.com stores all payment information. Their privacy notices can be found here: https://stripe.com/privacy..
All personal information shared with us should be accurate, complete, and true, and any changes to this information should be promptly communicated to us.
Information Collected Automatically
In Brief: Certain information, like your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically gather specific information as you visit, use, or navigate the Services. While this information doesn’t disclose your identity (like your name or contact information), it may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, and other technical information. This information primarily supports the security and operation of our Services and is used for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Similar to many businesses, we also gather information through cookies and similar technologies. The information collected includes:
- Log and Usage Data:
Service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information is automatically collected and recorded in log files by our servers when you access or use our Services. This log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings, among other data, depending on your interaction with us.
Device Data: Information about the device you use to access the Services is collected, which may include data such as your IP address, device and application identification numbers, and other related information depending on the device used.
Location Data: Information regarding your device’s location is collected, which can be either precise or imprecise. The extent of information collected depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For instance, GPS and other technologies may be used to collect geolocation data. You have the option to prevent us from collecting this information by refusing access or disabling your Location setting on your device. However, opting out may affect your ability to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSED?
In Brief: Your information is processed to provide, enhance, and manage our Services, interact with you, ensure security and fraud prevention, and adhere to legal requirements. Additionally, with your consent, your information may be processed for other purposes.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- Account Creation, Authentication, and Management: Your information may be processed to enable the creation and login to your account, ensuring your account remains operational.
- Service Delivery: Your information may be processed to deliver and facilitate the delivery of the requested services.
- User Inquiries and Support: Processing your information helps in responding to your inquiries and resolving any potential issues you might encounter with the services provided.
- Administrative Communication: Your information may be processed to relay administrative information concerning our products, services, terms, policy alterations, and other related details.
- Order Fulfillment and Management: Processing your information is essential for fulfilling and managing your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges through the Services.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest: Your information may be processed when crucial to safeguard or preserve an individual’s vital interests, such as in preventing harm.
3. WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Brief: Your personal information is processed only when deemed necessary and under the applicable law, such as with your consent, legal compliance, service provision, fulfilling contractual obligations, safeguarding your rights, or addressing our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR necessitate that we elucidate the legal bases we depend on to process your personal information. Accordingly, we may rely on the following legal bases:
- Consent: Your information may be processed if you have granted us permission (i.e., consent) for a specific purpose. You have the right to revoke your consent any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract: Your personal information may be processed when essential to meet our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or upon your request prior to entering a contract.
- Legal Obligations: Processing your information may be necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory bodies, asserting or defending our legal rights, or providing your information as evidence in litigation we are part of.
- Vital Interests: Your information may be processed when crucial to protect your vital interests or those of a third party, especially in situations posing potential threats to any individual’s safety.
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
Your information may be processed with your explicit permission (i.e., express consent) for a specified purpose or in scenarios where your permission is implied (i.e., implied consent). Consent withdrawal is possible at any time. Click here to learn more.
In unique circumstances, the law may permit processing your information without consent, for instance:
- When collection aligns with an individual’s interests, timely consent retrieval isn’t possible.
- For investigation purposes and fraud detection and prevention.
- During business transactions, provided certain conditions are fulfilled.
- When contained in a witness statement necessary for evaluating, processing, or settling an insurance claim.
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased individuals and communicating with next of kin.
- Upon reasonable grounds to suspect an individual’s involvement in financial abuse.
- When expecting that consent-based collection and use would hinder the information’s availability or accuracy, and the collection is rational for investigating a breach of an agreement or a legal violation within Canada or a province.
- When mandatory disclosure is in line with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or court-related record production rules.
- When produced by an individual during their employment, business, or professional undertakings, the collection aligns with the information production purposes.
- Solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
- When the information is publicly available as specified by the regulations.
4. WHEN AND WITH WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
In Brief: Your information may be shared under certain circumstances detailed in this section and/or with the designated third parties.
We might share your personal information in the scenarios below:
- Business Transitions: Your information may be shared or transferred during, or in discussions of, any merger, asset sale, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
- Affiliates: Sharing your information with our affiliates may occur, wherein we will mandate those affiliates to adhere to this privacy notice. Affiliates encompass our parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies under our control or common control.
- Business Partners: Your information may be shared with our business partners to present you with certain products, services, or offers.
5. DO WE EMPLOY COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING MECHANISMS?
In Brief: Cookies and other tracking mechanisms might be utilized to collect and preserve your information.
6. WHAT IS THE DURATION OF RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION?
In Brief: Your information is retained as long as necessary for the objectives described in this privacy notice, or as mandated by law.
Your personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention duration is mandated or allowed by law (e.g., for tax, accounting, or other legal considerations). None of the purposes in this notice will necessitate keeping your personal information beyond twenty-four (24) months following the user’s account termination.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
In Brief: We strive to secure your personal information through a combination of technical and organizational measures.
We’ve put into practice suitable technical and organizational measures aimed at ensuring the safety of the personal information we handle. Nonetheless, be aware that no online transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure hence we cannot assure absolute security against unauthorized third parties, such as hackers or cybercriminals who might overcome our security measures to wrongly collect, access, steal, or alter your information. While we endeavor to safeguard your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your discretion and risk. It’s advisable to access the Services within a secure setting.
8. DO WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Brief: We refrain from knowingly collecting information from or marketing to individuals below 18 years of age.
We do not intentionally solicit information from or market to individuals under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you affirm that you are 18 years or older or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor and consent to the minor’s use of the Services. If we discover that we have collected personal information from users under 18 years of age, we will take steps to remove such information and deactivate the account promptly. Should you become aware of any data we might have collected from children under 18, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
9. WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
In Brief: Residents of certain regions like the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), and Canada have rights that offer greater control over their personal information. Account review, modification, or termination can be done anytime.
Residents in certain regions (e.g., EEA, UK, and Canada) have specific rights under applicable data protection laws. These rights may encompass access to and copies of your personal information, rectification or erasure requests, processing restrictions, and data portability, when applicable. Under certain circumstances, objection to your personal information’s processing may also be a right. Contact us for such requests using the details provided in the “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” section below.
We will address any request in line with applicable data protection laws.
For residents in the EEA or UK, if you believe your personal information is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
You can find their contact details here.
For residents in Switzerland, contact details for data protection authorities are available here:
Withdrawing your consent:
If processing your personal information relies on your consent, you can withdraw it anytime by contacting us through the details provided in the “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” section below. This won’t affect processing legality before the withdrawal, nor will it affect processing based on lawful grounds other than consent when applicable law permits.
Opting Out of Promotional Communications:
Unsubscribe from our promotional communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send or by contacting us through the details in the “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” section below. This will remove you from marketing lists, but necessary service-related, non-marketing communications will continue.
To review, change, or terminate your account, Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. Some information may be retained to prevent fraud, resolve issues, assist with investigations, enforce our legal terms, and/or comply with legal obligations.
Cookies and Similar Technologies: Web browsers usually accept cookies by default, but you can modify your browser settings to remove or reject cookies if you prefer. This might affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services, visit this page
For privacy rights inquiries or comments, email us at [email protected]
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
In Brief: Most web browsers and some mobile applications offer a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature, which, when activated, signals your preference against the monitoring and collection of your online browsing activities. However, due to a lack of standardized technology, we currently do not recognize or respond to DNT signals or similar mechanisms. If a standard is established and we are required to adhere to it in the future, we will notify you via an updated version of this privacy notice.
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Brief: Yes, California residents have distinct privacy rights concerning their personal information in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1798.83, commonly known as the “Shine The Light” law.
California’s “Shine The Light” law allows our users who are California residents to request and obtain, once annually and free of charge, information regarding the categories of personal information (if any) we have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, along with the names and addresses of such third parties, during the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and wish to make such a request, please submit it in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Moreover, if you are below 18 years of age, residing in California, and have a registered account with our Services, you have the right to request the removal of any unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request data removal, contact us using the details below, providing your account’s associated email address and stating your residency in California. We will ensure your data is no longer publicly visible on the Services, although it may not be fully removed from our systems (e.g., backups, etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice:
According to the California Code of Regulations, a “resident” is defined as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are categorized as “non-residents.”
If you fall under the definition of “resident,” we must uphold certain rights and duties concerning your personal information.
What Categories of Personal Information Do We Collect?
In the past twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
(Note: The subsequent section should be completed based on the specific categories of personal information the entity has collected, which may include identification data, financial data, transactional data, internet or other electronic network activity data, geolocation data, professional or employment-related data, and/or other categories of personal information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).)
PUT TABLE HERE
We may collect more personal information when you interact with us through various channels like in person, online, or via phone or mail, especially during:
- Customer support interactions;
- Participation in surveys or contests;
- Service delivery and inquiry responses.
Usage and Sharing of Personal Information:
How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice.
You may contact us by email at [email protected], or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be “selling” of your personal information.
superlinks.com has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months superlinks.com will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data:
In Brief: you have rights to request deletion, be informed about, and non-discrimination when exercising your privacy rights. Verification processes are in place to confirm your identity for such requests. Other rights include objecting to processing, correcting data, and designating an authorized agent under CCPA. Contact us at [email protected] for exercising these rights or if you have complaints regarding data handling.
Right to be informed — Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights:
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights:
Upon receipt of your request, the necessity to ascertain your identity to ensure it corresponds with the individual whose information we have in our system arises. This verification endeavor obliges us to seek additional details from you for a match with the previously furnished information. For example, the nature of your request might prompt us to ask for specific details to match the newly provided information with what is already in our records or reach out via a communication channel (e.g., phone or email) you provided earlier. Other verification techniques may be employed as dictated by the situation.
The personal information supplied in your request will solely serve the purpose of verifying your identity or authority to make the request. We will strive to avoid seeking more information than necessary for verification. However, should the existing information prove inadequate for verification, a request for extra information for identity verification and for security or fraud-prevention purposes may be made. Once verification is complete, any extra information provided will be deleted promptly.
Other Privacy Rights:
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data exists.
- If incorrect or irrelevant, requesting correction of your personal data or restriction of its processing is possible.
- An authorized agent can be assigned to make a CCPA request on your behalf, though requests from agents lacking valid authorization proof may be denied.
- Opting out from future selling of your personal information to third parties is permissible. Upon an opt-out request receipt, action will be taken as swiftly as possible but not later than fifteen (15) days from the request date.
To exercise these rights, reach out via email at [email protected], or refer to the contact details at this document’s end. We welcome any complaints regarding data handling.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Brief: To remain compliant with pertinent laws, updating this notice as required is a practice we uphold.
This privacy notice may undergo updates periodically. An updated “Revised” date will indicate the updated version, becoming effective as soon as it’s available. Material changes to this notice will be communicated either by a conspicuous notice posting or by direct notification.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
Should questions or comments about this notice arise, email us at [email protected] or mail to:
1151 Walker Rd
Dover, DE 19904
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Depending on your country’s applicable laws, access to, alteration, or deletion of the personal information we collect may be requested. For reviewing, updating, or deleting your personal information, please contact [email protected]